Let's just smile

 
 
 
These previous days was going so crazy, i don't even know what i really should feel about this but... I'm just trying to  take a good side from all of this.
 
A lot of things that happened, i know this is the fault of no one.
Because i'm the one who wanted this, i'm the one who want to change into someone new, i'm the one who want to try something new.
I can't be that heartless-careless-kind-of-evil person for the rest of my life, right?
people gotta change to be better.
even though it's not that easy to do.

At least i learn something from this, use heart more often isn't easy for me but.. i feels nice
how i know that heart cannot be easy to control as my brain does,
how to understand and accepting isn't as easy as i thought,
how i finally realise that i need someone, i can't handle anything by my own
how i finally understand 'this' thing.
even though it's probably too late

But i don't regret anything, because i'm just gonna smile and take the valuable lesson from this

Komentar

Postingan Populer