11.02 PM Thoughts

I should be doing my take-home mid test by now, but instead I spend 3 hours of doing nothing. These several months has been pretty weird to me. I made it through my first semester in college just fine. Waaaaay better that I've expected, but second semester? it's a whole different thing, I feel like everything is upside down. Though I always be grateful of my life everyday.

Speaking of what changes my second semester brought. I just realized how little time of me being alone in Surabaya. It's not like that I'm anti social or anything but I just used to spend time all by myself if humans are too overwhelming for me. I got like 5 day off because of these mid test schedule so I have plenty time for myself and it's actually quite nice. It's been awhile since I walk around the city alone, go to a restaurant alone and watch people come and by, or just simply sitting on my dorm's rooftops and enjoy the sunset. If you're my friend at my class you probably know how much I brag about the rooftops. It such a relieve to know that among this chaotic and hectic city I still have a space to just spend my afternoon or nights watching sky.

P.S. I post some of the photos I took from the rooftops. Though I own standard digital camera so it won't take decent night sky picture.








Komentar

Postingan Populer