You are the captain of your life

I finally post something in here since like a year ago?? Yeay. Been so busy with school and stuff, fortunately I'm still breathing and alive. This whole senior year makes me tired but super excited to be graduated soon!!

Anyway, graduate from high school means moving on, in my case is off to college. In here people don't write an essay in their college application, they study they buts off for college entry test. Kinda like SAT/ACT I would say but the pressure is much higher. I feel pretty nervous too about this but hey, still gotta do it right? Other than that I also have to think about what major should I take in college. 

There are many consideration of which major that I want to take. Is it really what I want? does this major provide knowledge that I'll need the future? does this major going to lead me to my dream job? This may relate to hundreds of thousand students who are in their senior year too. Do you know what other thing that makes you confuse when deciding which major you want to take? those crappy people who think they know you better than you do! Always remember this is your life and only you who will get through everything eventually. So next time your friend let you down because they don't believe you should take major that you want, just leave and don't listen. You don't need negative vibes around you. There is no such a too big dream, just too small effort. Because screw them! they're just afraid of dreaming high. People who spreads negative vibes won't go too far in their life. 

So I wish you all my senior fellow good luck on our national exam and college entry! :) 



Komentar

Postingan Populer