Another random diary: Fall

Hi folks!

I hope it's not late to give the title "fall" since the fall has already been since about a month ago.
Today i have another thanksgiving diner with my host family.. it was fun to meet another member of my host family and talk to them, just like what i used to have on Eid Adha in Indonesia. It's crazy how you can still feel the warmness of "family" when they actually not your natural family. As y'all probably has ever seen how's thanksgiving in USA through movie and stuff it's actually pretty much the same, family gathering, eat-eat-eat and eat! 

Anyway, i love fall season so much! I never thought fall is gonna be this beautiful in Texas. yes we don't have lots of maple tree that turning yellow and red-pinkish but we have many tree that change colors too! and it feels amazing how everyday, i look those beautiful tree changes their color as the time goes when i took bus to school. As a person who always lived in a crowded city with lots of people and probably air pollution, I'm really grateful to live in this city, the city where i live right now is not too small nor big, it just it ._.

I have.... unusual point of view of observing places that i see, when the first time i got here i was like... "wow" "there are... so many trees" the streets are big and there is no TRAFFIC JAM. I was like well seems i don't have to deal with traffic jam anymore if i want to go somewhere hehe

Since there's not so many people, not crowded and not so polluted i can see the sky clearly. It just me i guess, but I really like to see the sky. and in here i can see the sky clearly i can even see lots of stars! haha and absolutely different star of those that i saw in Indonesia. looking at the stars makes me happy haha i know it sounds so childish but i never get bored looking at stars and imaging what's beyond our Earth.

If you're my friend or at least know me well you'd know that I'm so interest with outer space. But no, I'm that geek nor smart student who knows everything about that astronomy and stuff. I got more into outer space since i got here and take Earth and space science at school, it's a pretty cool class. my teacher was amazing, the way she talk about what's going on in our galaxy or even outside our galaxy just amazed me. It's true we live on Earth so why even bother yourself to think what's really beyond your wold? but if we just live our life in a "normal" "straight" way won't it be boring?

sometimes i asked my self, "what in the world are you doing? jumping into the different side of the world, meet live and make a friend with people that you had no idea who they were, tries something new and stuff" but this is life. everybody has their own book, book of life. It's up to us how to fill it with. do you want it to be a cliche or you want it to be completely unique? do you want to make it just black and white? or do you want to make it colorful?

How do you want to fill your book? 



Komentar

Postingan Populer