Look up the sky

Get up early in the morning to see the sun comes up and bright the world, look up the sky and get your imagination out of the space. when the last time you look up the sky and thank to god for his blessing that you still alive?

I used to see sky when i was kid, wondering what's happening beneath the other side of those clouds, would everyone from different country also see the same moon as i saw at night? my day was full of curiosity and excitement for being teenager and see the world wider.

This is me now. No. I'm not that kind of teenager who spend most of their time hang out with their friends, have parties, skipped the class at school doing nothing.
I don't want to be that kind of people instead i'm "trapped" in my own activities that i've planned by myself.
I'm happy. Really. At least in high school i've been though so many experience that not all student can get into it, i choose to make myself keep busy but yet i think i'm kind of overwhelmed sometimes and it's driving me nuts. In the other side i see my friends has more things to deal with and they can done it well so why wouldn't i?

Once i look up the sky and yes, they're still the same, there still clouds, sun, mood and stars but what's beneath it is not the same anymore for me, i've change, people change, world change.











Komentar

Postingan Populer