Understand the lesson


Have you ever watched movie? read a book?comic? or everything then you learn something from that? if yes, then it's good.

But have you ever think that it's not that easy to actually put those lesson that we got then apply it into the real life. it's not as easy as said "don't ever give up" "everything is gonna be okay"
we'll know that it's more complex than that, plus we're teenager with many roles that we play everyday, get tired of it? so do i. but this is the part of our wonderful life.

Now i get into the situation where i don't want to think too much, i've been trying to understand everything around me, but they never actually got my feeling, the problem isn't about i have a heart or not, nor whether i care or what. it's about they don't know who i was. it's kind of overwhelming for me, when people expect too much from me and when i did as much as i can but they thought i did NOTHING.

And when the secret and silence are the only my best friend, i bury myself into the deepest place where no one will find me.


Komentar

Postingan Populer