my artwork project

hellow...
today was tiring day, i accompanied my mom to went the hospital this morning, then back home to do my 'artwork' project but i have no idea what i have to do -.- i just wasted my 3 hours to edit photo but it wasn't work out it still suck. i will try to draw something tonight anyone have suggestion what i have to draw? :D

to cheer up my self because of failing to mix these photo into the great artwork -.- i'll post it in here then haha




i just bought this panda thingy today, it's cute isn't it?

panda <3

what do you think about this mini dress? -.- sorry if this dress isn't nice, im not a fashion designer haha

mini dress

yup, this picture is so gloomy -__- nevermind


maybe i should take some rest and continue my artwork project tonight,
wish me luck :D

Komentar

Postingan Populer