I AM ON MAGAZINE



whoa... this is my first time in my history life :D
i just wrote a random thing when my friend pissed me off by showed off her new cell phone, and told me all her friend and her 'society' who says that a cool guy/girl is when you got blacberry, SLR/DSLR, have a fixei bike and wear braces.
i mean.. hello -___- that's so ridiculous, right? they are just a victim of the 'stupid' society.
after i wrote my story (actually i wote something that i want to tell to anybody that i hate our society who sometimes goes stupid) i send that story by an e-mail to that magazine, 2 month later after that my friend tweet me on twitter " @imastarii how could you be on gogirl magazine?? tell me?" i was really shock because i was about to go sleep and opened the twitter then found the tweet like that whoa... haha

it's really my mood booster for me today :D

have a nice day.

Komentar

Postingan Populer